Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue



[postlink]http://musicas-antigas.blogspot.com/2010/03/dorothy-moore-misty-blue.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7p3zH3OWCgendofvid
[starttext]
Informações:

Ano: 1976
Disco: Misty Blue

Letra da Música:

Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh…
O-o-o-oh, it’s been such a long, long time;
Look like i’d get you off of my mind.
But i can’t – just the thought of you
Turns my whole world misty blue.
Oh, honey, just the mention of your name
Turns the flicker to a flame.
Listen to me good, baby:
I think of the things we used to do
And my whole world turns misty blue.
O-o-o-oh-ho-o-oh! baby, i should forget you;
Heaven knows i’ve tried.
Baby, when i say that i’m glad we’re through,
Deep in my heart, i know i’ve lied.
I’ve lied… i’ve lied…

O-o-o-o-oh, honey, it’s been such a long, long time;
Looks like i’d get you off of my mind.
But i can’t – just the thought of you;
My love, my whole world turns misty blue.
O-o-o-o-oh!
Oh, i can’t… oh, i can’t… oh, i can’t forget you;
My whole world turns misty blue.
O-o-o-oh-ho-o-oh!
Oh, my love,
My whole world turns misty blue.
Baby… baby… baby… baby-baby, i can’t forget you;
My whole world turns misty blue.
[endtext]

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário