Monica - Don't Take It Personal



[postlink]http://musicas-antigas.blogspot.com/2010/04/monica-dont-take-it-personal.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZTiymoC5Aendofvid
[starttext]
Informações:

Ano: 1995
Disco: Miss Thang

Letra da Música:

Just one of them days when i wanna be all alone
Dont take it personal i just wanna be all alone when you think
I treat you wrong

I wanna take some time out to think things through
I know it always feels like im doing you wrong but im
So in love with you
So understand that im only in love
You're the only one i need so have no thought that i want
To leave and baby trust me please

Chorus 1:
Just one of them days, that a girl goes through when im angry
Inside don't i wanna take it out on you. just one of them daysdon't
Take it personal i just wanna be all alone, when you think i
Treat you wrong, dont take it personal baby baby baby baby
Dont take it personal

I sit and think about every thing we do and i find myself in
Mysery and that ain't cool. kay now i really wanna be with youthe
Whole way through. but the way you make me feel inside
Keeps me confused. As i swing back mood to mood its not
Because of you. i never want you to be insecure so won't you
Understand that im only in love you're the only one i need
I'll be there for you when you need me boy so baby dont you
Leave

Chorus 2:
Just one of them days that a girl goes through when i'm angry
Inside dont wanna take it out on you just one of them daysdon't
Take it personal i just wanna be all alone when you think i
Treat you wrong

Chrous 1:

Dont take it personal

Chorus 2:
[endtext]

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário